Wednesday 12 December 2012

SO MANY CHANGES


Sorry I've been gone for so long, school's been really busy so I didn't get time to come online.

But I'm back, just in time for Christmas! I returned to a whole new MSP yesterday I barely recognised it, so much has changed!

The layout, the wallpaper, the forums, the News page. I now have to complete all the new Awards, and I'm loving that I can get two free gifts everyday on my laptop and phone with the MSP Christmas Calendar and app! Whoopee!


I decorated my room with the new stuff and it looks GREAT! I so love freebies ;D I considered changing the wallpaper and carpet, but nah, this is a more pinky, luuuurvely Christmas ;)


Lately I've just been busy catching up on what I've missed. So many of my friends have levelled up so much, I'm so proud! ^.^ The Highscores has changed a lot, too. Where did MissM go? ;( I feel pretty bad for her, she's someone I admire and I really agree with her about shorties. They're fine really, I can't complain because I use them for quick cash, but I really wish we could just go back to success from good old-fashioned movies like hers!

Anyway, although it was the changes above that probably took the most time and thought from MSP staff, the biggest change was by far...

THE RETURN OF THE GEOMETRIC SKIRT!


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

In other news, dalekdavin and I broke up, but that happened ages ago. I wasn't coming online and I'd got a boyfriend in real life so he called it off. That's all, I think he's dating some lucky lady waaaay outta my league, so congrats Dav, I wish noooothing but the beeeest fooooor youuuuu ;D

What else is there...oh yeah, I reached level 16!! WOOOOOO

I got a free submarine for the level up. Worth it.

I also decorated the blog :D I worked a while on it, it's so Christmassy! Hehe me gusta.

Also, today is the last time it will be 12.12.12 for a hundred years, awwww yeah. We had a countdown to 12 seconds past 12:12pm in History today XD

Anyways, I think that's everything. I've made a movie for the new contest, something to do with a spooky Christmas. It's called 'Bah Humbug' so please watch it, rate it five stars, comment, I'll love you forever, blah de blah :p

Have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be writing again before then, but there are some things you should look out for soon on my profile...

- A Christmas Party!
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (ooooooh (starting tomorrow (brackets within brackets ermagurd)))

So yeah. Love you all, biyeeee!

Love and kisses,


shonarose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment